Thursday, December 21, 2006

Farewell to Year 2006 and Welcome to Year 2007

Dear kind readers,

We have already at the end of the Year 2006. And according to my computer time, in the next ten days we will have the new year.

There are so many great things that has happened to me during the year 2006, whether in my personal life or in my business life. And for that, I am very thankfull for The Mighty.

I will be in minimalist-blogging during the next two weeks, I will post articles when I have spare time.

Goodbye the Year 2006 and I am looking forward welcoming a wonderful Year 2007. There are so many fantastic things waiting to be happened in the Year 2007.

Finally, from the bottom of my heart I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2007.

See you in the Year 2007.

No comments: