Thursday, February 09, 2006

Deferred concept: I Finally Got It

I have been struggling with the deferred concept in TwistedMatrix since last night. At that time, I read the deferred concept from : Generalization of Deferred Execution in Python. Unfortunately, I didn't get it. I couldn't do more because I was too tired, so I went to bed.

I wake up early this morning to go to the office and googling about deferred concept.

Luckily, I saw a documentation entitled Asynchronous Programming with Twisted (yes, I've put this article on my last entry blog, but I haven't read it yet). After thinkering the doc for about 2 hours, I finally GOT IT. Now I "quite" understand about the Deferred concept in Twisted.

Kudos to the TwistedMatrix team for writing such a superb and easy to understand documentation.

No comments: